Energy Trade & Technology Conference
The NECBC's "New England-Canada Energy Conference" - held annually in Boston - focuses on all sectors of energy trade and cooperation between the Northeast U.S. and its largest energy partner, Canada. The forum brings together Canadian and American senior executives, policy makers, regulators and energy experts who will provide their perspectives, share knowledge and explore a wide range of topics.
Our 27th annual conference will be held on November 20-21, 2019 at the Seaport Hotel in Boston.
This year’s conference will address common challenges and areas of mutual interest in our strategic U.S.-Canada energy and environmental relationship, including:
- Electricity supply and demand developments, new and diverse resource integration, and the future of cross-border hydro power connectivity;
- Current status and outlook for expanding offshore wind projects and their impacts on the Northeast power grid;
- The future of natural gas and LNG and gas transmission infrastructure in the Northeast;
- The impact of new technologies such as energy storage, electric vehicles, advanced energy efficiency, and peak demand management on power grid reliability and consumer energy costs;
- Mutual green energy, carbon reduction, and carbon neutrality goals, strategies, and impacts;
- Managing the impacts of rising energy costs on Consumers and Businesses in a transitional energy marketplace; and
- Outlook and impact of newly emerging clean energy technologies.
Information on our Nov. 2019 Conference can be found below:
Click here for an outline of Sponsorship Opportunities
Click here for Registration Brochure, with Program & Registration Info
Click here to Register and pay online
If you have any questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
2018 Conference Photos
RTO Insider recap of Nov. 2018 Conference [pdf]
New England Governors Release Joint Statement on Regional Energy Cooperation
Published March 16th, 2019
On March 15, the six New England Governors released a joint statement on regional energy cooperation.
A particular focus is maintaining the role of nuclear in the region’s e…
Learn about the Value of New England’s Ties with Canada – Click on the Map for More Info
Join Us As A Member
The New England – Canada Business Council. Building cross-border business opportunities and networks in the Northeast US and Canada.
Get started today as a member.