Energy Trade & Technology Conference
The NECBC's "New England-Canada Energy Conference" - held annually in Boston - focuses on all sectors of energy trade and cooperation between the Northeast U.S. and its largest energy partner, Canada. The forum brings together Canadian and American senior executives, policy makers, regulators and energy experts who will provide their perspectives, share knowledge and explore a wide range of topics.
Our next Annual Conference will be held Nov. 1-2, 2018 - please save the dates!
The November 2017 conference - our 25th anniversary event - included:
- A keynote address by the Hon. Bardish Chagger, Leader of the Government in the House of Commons and Canada’s Minister of Small Business and Tourism;
- Updates on regional energy market developments, including the Massachusetts “clean energy RFP”;
- Industry leader perspectives on infrastructure and investment opportunities and challenges;
- Clean energy technology innovations and new market entries;
- A look back on what has worked – and what hasn’t – in energy markets over the last 25 years; and
- A tribute to the founder of this event, Fred Nemergut, as we marked the conference’s 25th anniversary.
We hope you can join us in early November 2018 for our next annual event!
If you have any questions, please contact us at:
2018 Conference Sponsorship Form & Info [pdf]
2017 Conference Photos
RTO Insider news summary of 2017 Conference discussions
U.S./Canada Economic Outlook to be Presented at March 23 Breakfast Event
Published March 16th, 2018
On March 23, the NECBC is hosting an economic outlook discussion, from 8:00-9:30 a.m. at the UMass Club in downtown Boston. We hope you can join us!
Both Canada and the U.S. are c…
Learn about the Value of New England’s Ties with Canada – Click on the Map for More Info
Calendar Of Events
"The Economic Outlook in the U.S. and Canada: What to Expect in 2018"
Friday, March 23, 2018 08:00a.m.-09:30a.m.
The University of Massachusetts Club, One Beacon Street, 32nd Floor, Boston, MAExpert Panelists:&nbs…
26th Annual U.S./Canada Energy Trade and Technology Conference
Thursday, November 01, 2018 - Friday, November 02, 2018
Save the Dates!!!
Seaport Hotel, Boston, MA
For more information, please contact Ell…
Join Us As A Member
The New England – Canada Business Council. Building cross-border business opportunities and networks in the Northeast US and Canada.
Get started today as a member.