Energy Trade & Technology Conference
The NECBC's "New England-Canada Energy Conference" - held annually in Boston - focuses on all sectors of energy trade and cooperation between the Northeast U.S. and its largest energy partner, Canada. The forum brings together Canadian and American senior executives, policy makers, regulators and energy experts who will provide their perspectives, share knowledge and explore a wide range of topics.
Join us for our upcoming conference on Nov. 8-9, 2017 in Boston. It will be our 25th annual event.
This year’s conference includes:
- A keynote address by the Hon. Bardish Chagger, Canada’s Minister of Small Business and Tourism, and Leader of the Government in the House of Commons;
- Updates on regional energy market developments, including the Massachusetts “clean energy RFP”;
- Industry leader perspectives on infrastructure and investment opportunities and challenges;
- Clean energy technology innovations and new market entries;
- A look back on what has worked – and what hasn’t – in energy markets over the last 25 years; and
- A tribute to a founder of this event, Fred Nemergut, as we mark the conference’s 25th anniversary.
As Prime Minister Justin Trudeau observed in March 2017 in a speech in Houston:
"Nothing is more essential to the U.S. economy than access to a secure, reliable source of energy. Canada is that source."
We hope you can join us in November 2017 for our 25th annual event!
If you have any questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for 2017 Conference Registration Brochure
Click here for 2017 sponsorship opportunities
Click here to register and pay online for the 2017 Conference
2017 Media Advisory,10-12-17
Thanks to our 2017 Conference Sponsors:
2017 Media Partner:
Registration Underway for NECBC’s 25th Annual Energy Conference
Published October 16th, 2017
The NECBC is holding its 25th annual U.S.-Canada energy trade conference on November 8-9, 2017 at the Seaport Hotel in Boston, MA. Registration is underway.
This year’s conf…
Learn about the Value of New England’s Ties with Canada – Click on the Map for More Info
Calendar Of Events
U.S. Trade with Canada Seminar & Luncheon
Tuesday, October 17, 2017 09:00a.m.-01:30p.m.
Radisson Hotel Downtown, 700 Elm Street, Manchester, NHKeynote Luncheon Speaker: David Alward,…
25th Annual U.S./Canada Energy, Trade and Technology Conference
Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - Thursday, November 09, 2017
Seaport Hotel, Boston, MAContact Ellen Rota, Conference Coordinator, email@example.com for spons…
Holiday Cocktail Reception
Wednesday, December 13, 2017 05:30p.m.-07:30p.m.
The University of Massachusetts Club
1 Beacon Street, Boston, MA(Registration details TBA)…
Join Us As A Member
The New England – Canada Business Council. Building cross-border business opportunities and networks in the Northeast US and Canada.
Get started today as a member.