United States Mexico Canada Trade Agreement (USMCA): What it is and why it matters
Wed, November 06 2019
11:30a.m. - 02:30p.m.
Hanover Inn Dartmouth
Please join the New England-Canada Business Council (NECBC) on November 6th at the Hanover Inn, Hanover, NH for a luncheon forum focused on trade between Canada and the United States, specifically the United States Mexico Canada (USMCA) trade agreement, as well as cross-border trade between Quebec, New Hampshire and Vermont.
- New Hampshire Governor Christopher Sununu (invited)
- Vermont Governor Phil Scott (invited)
- Consul General Robert Thomas, U.S. Consulate General Montreal (invited)
- David Alward, Canadian Consul General to New England (confirmed)
- Commissioner Taylor Caswell, NH Department of Business and Economic Affairs (confirmed)
- Marie-Claude Francoeur, Delegate, Quebec Government Office in Boston (confirmed)
The USMCA Forum is presented by COMCAST, in partnership with the Consulate General of Canada, Québec Government Office in Boston, Eversource, Business & Industry Association of New Hampshire, Vermont Chamber of Commerce and Fédération des chambres de commerce du Québec (FCCQ).
Click here for the luncheon invitation
Click here to register for the luncheon
View the complete calendar
Federal Reserve Lowers Interest Rates by Quarter Point – 2nd Reduction Since July
Published September 19th, 2019
On September 18, the Federal Reserve Bank announced that “the Committee decided to lower the target range for the federal funds rate to 1-3/4 to 2 percent. This action suppor…
Learn about the Value of New England’s Ties with Canada – Click on the Map for More Info
Join Us As A Member
The New England – Canada Business Council. Building cross-border business opportunities and networks in the Northeast US and Canada.
Get started today as a member.