The NECBC sponsors several events during the year to highlight business and trade opportunities between New England and Canada.
Recent events have included:
- discussion on Atlantic Canada trade with New England, with three Maritime Premiers and Canada's Minister of Agriculture, March 2018;
- U.S.-Canada economic outlook panel discussion, March 2018;
- presentation on modernizing NAFTA, by Premier Stephen McNeil of Nova Scotia, November 2017;
- forums on U.S.-Canada trade held in NH and VT, presented by CONECT, co-sponsored by NECBC, October 2017;
- remarks by Scott Gilmore on Canada redefining itself vis-a-vis U.S.inter-relations, in June 2017;
- Halifax-Boston trade opportunities luncheon, in May 2017;
- panel on cross-border business travel in Boston in March 2017;
- participation at the 23nd annual "International Business Forum and Networking Event" in Boston organized by GBANE and BABCNE, in February 2017;
- panel discussion on U.S.-Canada trade and its implications for the New England economy at "NECBC @35" event in Boston in October 2016;
- panel discussion on cyber-security in April 2016;
- a discussion of Quebec-Vermont business opportunities in Montreal with representatives of AMCHAM of Quebec and with a keynote address by the Governor of VT;
- an economic outlook presented by speakers from the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston and the Macdonald-Laurier Institute;
- a forum on Transportation, addressing rail, aviation and ports, in April 2015;
- remarks by business writer Diane Francis on her book: “Merger of the Century".
Look for further details here and on the "Speaker Programs" page regarding upcoming events.
U.S./Canada Economic Outlook to be Presented at March 23 Breakfast Event
Published March 16th, 2018
On March 23, the NECBC is hosting an economic outlook discussion, from 8:00-9:30 a.m. at the UMass Club in downtown Boston. We hope you can join us!
Both Canada and the U.S. are c…
Learn about the Value of New England’s Ties with Canada – Click on the Map for More Info
Calendar Of Events
"The Economic Outlook in the U.S. and Canada: What to Expect in 2018"
Friday, March 23, 2018 08:00a.m.-09:30a.m.
The University of Massachusetts Club, One Beacon Street, 32nd Floor, Boston, MAExpert Panelists:&nbs…
26th Annual U.S./Canada Energy Trade and Technology Conference
Thursday, November 01, 2018 - Friday, November 02, 2018
Save the Dates!!!
Seaport Hotel, Boston, MA
For more information, please contact Ell…
Join Us As A Member
The New England – Canada Business Council. Building cross-border business opportunities and networks in the Northeast US and Canada.
Get started today as a member.