The NECBC sponsors several events during the year to highlight business and trade opportunities between New England and Canada.
Recent events have included:
- participation in a panel discussion at "Business Globalization Forum" in Boston in November 2016;
- panel discussion on U.S.-Canada trade and its implications for the New England economy at "NECBC @35" event in Boston in October 2016;
- presentation on research and cross-border collaboration by Dr. Steven Liss of Queen's University, May 2016;
- panel discussion on cyber-security in April 2016;
- participation at the 22nd annual "International Business Forum and Networking Event" in Boston organized by GBANE and BABCNE, in February 2016;
- a discussion of Quebec-Vermont business opportunities in Montreal in October 2015 with representatives of AMCHAM of Quebec and with a keynote address by Governor Peter Shumlin of VT;
- a panel discussion on cross-border employment law issues, in October 2015;
- an economic outlook presented by speakers from the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston and the Macdonald-Laurier Institute, in September 2015;
- a briefing on New Brunswick's economy and trade opportunities by Premier Brian Gallant, in May 2015;
- a forum on Transportation, addressing rail, aviation and ports, in April 2015;
- remarks by business writer Diane Francis on her book: “Merger of the Century".
Look for further details here and on the "Speaker Programs" page regarding upcoming events.
NECBC Program on Immigration Law is March 22 in Boston
Published March 21st, 2017
On March 22, the NECBC is convening a panel discussion on immigration law, entitled: “Business Immigration and Tax in the New Administration”. The event is being held a…
Learn about the Value of New England’s Ties with Canada – Click on the Map for More Info
Calendar Of Events
US/Canada Cross-Border Travel, Business Visa Options and Immigration Tax Updates
Wednesday, March 22, 2017 04:00p.m.-06:30p.m.
Business Immigration and Tax in the New AdministrationJohn Hancock Insurance, Back Bay Conference Ce…
25th Annual U.S./Canada Energy, Trade and Technology Conference
Wednesday, November 08, 2017 - Thursday, November 09, 2017
Seaport Hotel, Boston, MAContact Ellen Rota, Conference Coordinator, email@example.com for spons…
Join Us As A Member
The New England – Canada Business Council. Building cross-border business opportunities and networks in the Northeast US and Canada.
Get started today as a member.