The NECBC sponsors several events during the year to highlight business and trade opportunities between New England and Canada.
Recent events have included:
- business panel discussions on "Renegotiating NAFTA", focusing on trade partnerships among MA, NH, Quebec and Canada, with events held in Boston, MA and Manchester, NH, April 2018;
- discussion on Atlantic Canada trade with New England, with three Maritime Premiers and Canada's Minister of Agriculture, March 2018;
- U.S.-Canada economic outlook panel discussion, March 2018;
- presentation on modernizing NAFTA, by Premier Stephen McNeil of Nova Scotia, November 2017;
- forums on U.S.-Canada trade held in NH and VT, presented by CONECT, co-sponsored by NECBC, October 2017;
- remarks by Scott Gilmore on Canada redefining itself vis-a-vis U.S.inter-relations, in June 2017;
- Halifax-Boston trade opportunities luncheon, in May 2017;
- panel on cross-border business travel in Boston in March 2017;
- panel discussion on U.S.-Canada trade and its implications for the New England economy at "NECBC @35" event in Boston in October 2016;
- panel discussion on cyber-security in April 2016;
- a discussion of Quebec-Vermont business opportunities in Montreal with representatives of AMCHAM of Quebec and with a keynote address by the Governor of VT;
- an economic outlook presented by speakers from the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston and the Macdonald-Laurier Institute;
- a forum on Transportation, addressing rail, aviation and ports, in April 2015;
- remarks by business writer Diane Francis on her book: “Merger of the Century".
Look for further details here and on the "Speaker Programs" page regarding upcoming events.
NECBC Pleased to Announce Establishment of “NECBC Frederick J. Nemergut Scholarship Fund” within the Bridgewater State University Foundation
Published April 25th, 2018
The NECBC is pleased to announce that an account, known as the NECBC Frederick J. Nemergut Scholarship Fund (the “Fund”), has been established within the Bridgewater St…
Learn about the Value of New England’s Ties with Canada – Click on the Map for More Info
Join Us As A Member
The New England – Canada Business Council. Building cross-border business opportunities and networks in the Northeast US and Canada.
Get started today as a member.